The following links will show the updates for how students will be learning when the school building is closed. It will give important and updated information about how students and parents can access the learning and also how they can use the E-Leaning.
Letter to Parents and Students
Letters to parents and students:
Working Remotely: Important Information
Submitting work on Google Classroom!
Matt has made this short film to show you how to upload work to Google Classroom.
Support for children with EAL
- Read and listen to the news in English https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround
- Learn and practice English with British Council https://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/
- Games to learn English https://www.gamestolearnenglish.com/
- Library of bilingual books :website ‘read.mantralingua.com’ , paste the following access code 4599813112289105. Access runs until 3 weeks after registration.
- Audio books https://stories.audible.com/discovery
- Learn English or any other language: Arabic, Polish, Spanish, French, Russian included Read and listen to the news in English https://www.rosettastone.com/freeforstudents/