Phase 3 and 4 Information for Students and Parents/Guardians regarding Exams.
It is the aim of PSCA to make the examination experience as successful and stress-free as possible for all candidates and their parents/guardians.
We have created a handbook for students and parents. Please read it carefully so that you are aware of the examination regulations and the procedures to follow in the event of any problems occurring.
We are currently registered with the following Exam Boards (or Awarding Bodies) for our GCSE and Vocational Qualifications:
The Exam Boards set down strict criteria which must be followed for the conduct of examinations and PSCA is required to follow them precisely. You should therefore, pay particular attention to the JCQ documents which contain important information for candidates and can be found below – all candidates must read these documents.
As part of our Vocational courses (BTEC and UAL), we offer a separate handbook for guidance to candidates and how parents and teacher’s will support them.
If you have any queries or need help or advice at any time before, during or after the examinations please contact:
- Your Tutor
- Your Phase Leader
- The Examinations Officers, Holly Pinion and Stevie Harris (exams@schoolofcreativearts.
The following are policies provided by JCQ and the Exams Boards.
- Information for candidates – Onscreen Tests
- Information for candidates – Privacy Notice
- Information for candidates – Social Media
- Information for candidates – Written Exams
- Information for candidates – Controlled Assessment
- Information for candidates – Coursework
- No Mobile Phones Poster
- Warning to Candidates
- Information for candidates- Non Examination Assessments